Someone goes to the gym with enviable regularity, someone has enough strength to study at home. How to be in the ranks of healthy lifestyle lovers and get high from muscle pain if you can’t overcome laziness.
Why are we lazy?
Most experts agree that laziness is a bad habit that can and should be combated.
Before you force yourself to train and start fighting, you need to find out the reasons for this condition.
- Lack of oxen strength. If there is not enough self-control and self-control, then it is difficult for a person to force himself. Affects the nature and children’s attitudes.
- Complexes. Shyness, modesty, low self-esteem lead astray. A person comes up with a new excuse and does not go to training again.
- Self-doubt. “It’s scary to fail, so it’s better not to start” — these are the thoughts that visit.
- Wrong attitude. It is not necessary to consider physical exercise as a punishment or as a duty. It is important to change the attitude to a healthy lifestyle.
- Fuzzy goals. The need to “lose weight”, “just go in for sports” does not carry any specifics, so even the most motivated person at first throws everything halfway.
Tips that set you up for sports
Despite the variety of sections, the proximity of fitness centers and affordable prices, it is still difficult to reach the gym. Use small tricks that will motivate and support in bouts of active laziness.
Search for a partner or coach
Training alone seems uninteresting, but this way you cheer each other up. Joint classes are also additional communication.
If there is no suitable like-minded person, choose individual classes with a coach. In the Premier Sport Sports Club, clients perform exercises in a pleasant atmosphere under the guidance of qualified personnel.
The coach acts rather not as a teacher, but as a positive example and external support. And if you do the exercises correctly and follow the planned schedule of classes, the result of training will not take long.
It’s pointless to keep goals in mind, especially abstract and unrealistic ones. Note one big goal — to do 100 squats a day, do 30-minute runs, etc. Now make a training plan that will lead to the specified result.
Describe in detail:
what exercises to perform;
number of approaches;
how many times a week to train.
Specify the deadlines for the implementation of the goals. Decide for what period of time you need to lose 3 kg or learn to do push-ups 100 times a day.
Watching motivational videos, paying attention to athletes or people who are attracted by their physical parameters — this can be used for good. Read other people’s success stories, imagine your toned figure, improved strength and endurance.
Motivational inscriptions also work. They act like a constant reminder, which helps to discipline yourself.
Encouragement for success
Nothing is more motivating than getting rewarded for doing some work. In sports, this practice also works. Choose encouragement at your discretion — going to a restaurant, visiting a sauna, buying a new dress, etc.